Particle sim

To get back into C++ development I decided to cook up a simple simulator based purely on Newton's law of universal gravity. It's a nice change from C# and the .net framework, there's much more complexity but in return you get a lot more control of your program.

I also picked up SFML 2.0 (I'd tried out 1.6 before), which I'm liking pretty well right now. I especially love how I can just dynamically (or statically for that matter) link the SFML libraries and build my application in release mode and people will be able to run it. So to celebrate my newfound love of native development I made an interactive gravity simulator.

Download:
.7z
.zip

You can move around with the arrow keys and spawn particles by clicking and dragging to set the velocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment